We give the best Services
Strategic Management involves the different techniques adopted to make the strategies to improve the performance and provide solutions to the issues and problems faced by the employers as well as employees in organizations. The doctoral program in Strategic Management is intended to familiarize and develop research perspectives relevant to the field of strategic management. It involves the intensive study of companies and industries that how they develop management strategies to sustain competitive advantages. The doctoral students are asked to develop their research topic as the first step to building their research upon.
A chosen research topic should be relevant, feasible, ethically acceptable, and applicable to the field of strategic management. While you consider a topic, its strengths and weaknesses, as well as the other researches’ strength and weaknesses, must be analysed. Once this is done, it becomes easy for you to carry your research smoothly knowing the efficiency of your topic. For this purpose, we have identified few PhD topics in Strategic Management below, which can be explored by you further:
- Statistical analysis on Strategic management of intellectual properties for competitive advantage.
- Balanced scorecard development based on data mining as strategic management in e-learning courses
- Analysis on Consumer behavior in cloud services for strategic management-A statistical review.
- Issues on Strategic management of industrial technology- A review
- Review on the necessity for efficient Strategic Management Incorporate fields for industrial development
- An analysis of supplier involvement in developing innovative products- A review
- Review on proper strategic management need in engineering industries for financial development.
- Strategic management planning based on the ecosystem- A new innovative study.
- Review on continuous reform of human resource strategic management in small enterprises around the world.
- Factors influencing the success of strategic management in technological advancement.
- The relationship between corporate social responsibility and financial performance
- An assessment of expectations of consumers on brands and the social life of their top managers
- Is attention to personality more important than an academic qualification when selecting top managers?
- Assessing the influence that the charisma of a leader has on the perception of consumers
- Is there a correlation between the personality of a CEO and the motivation of its employees?
- The effect of outward sourcing on the performance of a company during the rebranding phase
- Ways of reducing bias in employee evaluation by managers
- What would cause an employee to be blatantly unethical?
- Should direct managers be allowed to evaluate the performance of their juniors?
- Why do entrepreneurs become poor managers
- The dangers of managers attracting persons with personalities and qualities similar to theirs
- Managing a transition into a multinational brand
- How to effectively manage generation Y in a traditional work environment
- The management disruptions that come with technology
- Impartiality when managing family businesses
- NEW. Analysis of political decision-making-processes on the example of supranational and/or intergovernmental institution(s)
- Start-up teams and early internationalization
We are here to write your content with experience
Send us your writing instructions to get a freshly-written essay. Prepare for the unexpected by taking charge of your academic destiny.